- 10+ Years of Supermicro Experience
- Largest Server / Storage portfolio
- Enterprise-Class Solutions
- Technical Expertise
Micron cloud solutions
- Turn-key solutions using Micron's top of the range enterprise
SSD's and VLP memory
- 12-node supermicro microcloud, each node populated with up to
128gb ecc udimm, with either up to 4x u.2 SATA SSD's or 2x u.2 NVMe ssd's
- A wide variety of application use, from hosting and content delivery,
to hyper scale and hyperconverge
- Intel Xeon-Scalable and AMD EPYC/Rome support
- up to 20 single-width or 10 double-width GPU's
- 1U, 2U and 4U Form factors
- Wide array of use-cases
- high density storage
- hot-swap drive bays
- fully redundant architecture
optimised for microsoft, vmware
- Designed for Compute-Intensive Workloads
- Support for Intel Optane DC persistant Memory
- High-Density Configurations to minimise rackspace
- First-to-Market Technology
- Supermicro A+ Server 4124GS-TNR
To £8,174.00Out of stock
- Supermicro NVMe Mini-Tower X11SDV-8C+-TLN2F Bundle
To £8,217.00Out of stock
- SuperServer 6029TP-HTR
- SuperServer 1019S-MC0T£823.00Out of stock
What we specialise in
We offer a wide variety of highly flexible and scalable Supermicro storage solutions
Supermicro offers a range of servers optimised for Hyper-Converged Infrastructure (HCI)
We supply various servers designed to process and analyse the vast amounts of data being generated constantly.
HPC solutions are designed and optimised to handle various demanding workloads
Thanks to close partnerships with Supermicro, Intel and Mellanox, we have a vast array of networking solutions to suit any requirements
We also offer a wide range of alternative solutions from Tyan, Intel and AIC to accommodate a variety of enterprise requirements.
At Server Factory we believe in offering our customers the broadest range of components to not be tied down to one vendor, this gives us the flexibility to always deliver the exact solution the customer requires.
Why choose SuperMicro?
We choose to use Supermicro because they give us cutting edge technology, robust and expandable components, as well as intelligent, power-efficient cooling systems. They do this at a price that their competitors cannot match.
For these reasons, we are totally committed to creating maximum value by combining their systems with our support. We are also glad to be part of the green computing revolution, which Supermicro is spearheading.
A Team of experts
At Server Factory all of our staff have hands-on experience building servers, so everyone has a high level of real-world technical experience when it comes to Supermicro ensuring you get the highest quality of consultancy possible.
Call us on +44 (0)20 3432 5270
You can reach out to the team for a friendly
chat at any time. We’re happy to answer any
technical questions you may have. If you prefer
email, send to email@example.com
"We used Server Factory to build a rack of servers due to quick lead times and very competitive pricing. We were impressed with the communication and after sales advice given. We would definitely use them again."
"Excellent and friendly sales team, top-level technical advice and extremely competitive pricing. Dealing with Server Factory is always a pleasure."